We Provide Agile Software Development Services
Based on many years of experience, we know that every business has a different software and hardware environment. That is why we provide a wide range of software development services. Check out the key services below.
The Technology Platforms We Use
As an IT firm, we take the perspectives of our clients and their diverse claims in software development. To help you achieve your goals, we enhance our capacities by working with various programming languages, platforms, and new technologies. The list of what we can do is given below.
Spring MVC ASP.NET
We Provide Our IT Services to Various Industries
AlphaSoft Software Development Company has completed projects of varying complexities within a variety of industries. We are experienced in media and entertainment, game development, medicine, the public sector, banking, gambling, and more.
Our Software Development Cycle
We apply a systematic approach to complex and simple projects. We follow Agile methodology, Scrum and Kanban, which allow our dedicated team to deliver exceptional apps on time.
Why should you choose us as your Software development company?
AlphaSoft is a custom software development company with 18 years of experience. We have implemented more than 600 completed projects, which means that more than 400 customers have chosen us.
(including the USA, UK, Netherlands, Australia, Switzerland, Austria, Norway)
years in development
AlphaSoft is in the Top1 outsourcing software development companies according to designrush.
We are on a list of Top 50 Mobile App Development Companies in 2021 on SoftwareWorld.
Feedspot.com included our corporate blog in its Top 50 software development blogs in the world.
Tell us about Your project
Below are some tips on how to choose a software development company that will be a perfect match for you!
These are the key issues to consider before you hire a software development company, based on our company’s experience.
- Define your objectives, resources, and timeframe.
- Get referrals from people.
- Look at the company’s portfolio.
- Consider the size of your software project and be aware that many custom software development companies primarily work with projects of a particular size (e.g., multi-year or multi-enterprise projects).
- Check out the company’s technology stack.
- Consider these questions:
- Do you spot innovative technologies?
- What do you think of the app designs?
- Do they provide you with a satisfying user experience?
- Does the company openly share its approach or development processes for a particular target audience?
- Does the company have experience with software that is in any way similar to yours?
- Find out if you will be provided continuous support and maintenance for your app.
- Consider the geographical location.
- Emphasize good communication skills.
- Clarify the company’s application ownership policy.